Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 13 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
jokergreen0220 Offline

Weltherrscher

21.04.2018 07:26
in the UFCs debut card in Phoenix last weekend. The 31-year-old Dollaway watched from the stands, before arriving in Brazil 10 antworten

SAN DIEGO -- The major leagues worst offence appears to have woken up. Pierre Desir Jersey . Chase Headley returned to the lineup with a three-run homer and Seth Smith drove in four runs as the San Diego Padres resurgence at the plate continued with a 9-3 win over the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. Headley, who came off the 15-day disabled list before the game, connected on a 2-2 fastball from Carlos Marmol (0-3) to cap a four-run sixth inning and give the Padres a 6-2 lead. "Its huge to have a couple of wins where youre not stressed about it," Smith said. "You get some runs early, the pitchers are doing well. Just mentally you can kind of cruise to the end. Its huge for your psyche, just for your mental state." San Diego, which came in averaging a major league-low 2.8 runs per game, was coming off a 10-1 win over Miami on Friday, its highest scoring output since Sept. 25. Smith hit a solo homer, a two-run double and an RBI triple for the Padres, who matched Friday nights total of 13 hits. Another thing that was good for the Padres mental state was the return of Headley, back after recovering from a strained right calf. "Its awesome," Headley said. "It really felt like I was swinging at the pitches that I wanted to early in the game. I put together a bunch of good at-bats to lead up to it (homer). It felt great." The 19 combined runs were the most San Diego scored in consecutive games since Sept. 5-6, 2012. "Those two guys hitting right there in the middle of the lineup was production at its finest," Padres manager Bud Black said. Smith has been one of the few Padres who has consistently hit this season. Since May 3, the lefty is batting .577 (15 for 26) with six doubles, three triples, a home run and six RBIs. "Guys are starting to settle down a little bit and have some good at-bats," Headley said. "When you do that as a club, it puts pressure on the pitcher." With the score tied at 2, Marmol relieved Nathan Eovaldi in the sixth and got two quick outs. But Everth Cabrera reached on an infield bunt, stole second and went to third on catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchias throwing error. Marmol intentionally walked Smith, who had an RBI triple in the first and hit a solo homer in the third. Jedd Gyorko followed with an RBI single. Headley was hitless in two at-bats with a walk when he pulled Marmols 93 mph fastball down the right field line. The ball went just inside the foul pole for his third homer. "I feel like my swing is in a better place than where it was when I went on the DL," Headley said. "Thats Chase," Smith said. "Hes going to do things for us, as long as he is healthy and in the lineup. It definitely makes our lineup deeper." Marlins manager Mike Redmond said the club was going to designate Marmol for assignment. "Its been a struggle for him," Redmond said. "Weve tried to keep getting him in there in different situations and it just hasnt worked." Marmol has an 8.10 ERA, having allowed 12 runs on 16 hits over 13 1-3 innings. "I didnt work out," Marmol said. "You got to get people out here. Its tough. Theres not much to say. I tried my best on the mound and it didnt work out." Casey McGehee hit a two-run homer in the first inning for the Marlins, whose road record dropped to 3-12, worst in the majors. Eric Stults (2-3) allowed two runs on six hits over six innings. The switch-hitting Headley came into the game batting just .186 with two home runs and seven RBIs in 70 at-bats. He was one of four San Diego regulars hitting below .200. NOTES: The Padres have scored just 10 runs while Stults was in the game in his eight starts. . The Marlins came into the game with an 8-2 record against left-handed starters, tops in the majors. . Padres RHP Hector Ambriz, designated for assignment on Thursday, cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A El Paso on Saturday. . Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez (2-2, 2.62 ERA) faces Padres LHP Robbie Erlin (1-4, 4.95) in Sundays finale. Ryan Kelly Jersey . The 29-year-old Mills started three games for Oakland this season, posting a 1-1 record with a 4.41 earned-run average. He opened the season appearing in 14 games and making 12 starts for the Milwaukee Brewers triple-A affiliate in Nashville, posting a 4-2 record with a 1. Johnathan Hankins Jersey . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-jon-bostic-colts-jersey/ . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list.Canadian bantamweight Mitch Gagnon looks to prove people wrong Saturday night in Brazil. So does American middleweight C.B. (The Doberman) Dollaway.Both are heavy underdogs in the marquee bouts of the UFC Fight Night card in Barueri.The UFC lists former light-heavyweight champion Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida, currently ranked No. 4 among 185-pound contenders, as more than a 6-1 favourite to beat No. 10 Dollaway in the main event at the Jose Correa Arena.Ive been the underdog in my last five fights, said an unconcerned Dollaway, who won four of those with the fifth a controversial split decision loss to Tim Boetsch.Renan Barao, the No. 1 contender and former champion at 135 pounds, is more than a 7-1 favourite to defeat No. 14 Gagnon, in the co-main event. Some bookies have Barao a 10-1 favourite.Gagnon, a prickly fighter in the cage, is unfazed by the odds.Youve got to treat every fight the same, said Gagnon (12-2). Im not trying to put more stress on me than theres always been. Youre still in a fight.The 30-year-old from Sudbury, Ont., can expect a motivated opponent in Barao (34-2 with one no contest). The 27-year-old Brazilian lost his title to T.J. Dillashaw at UFC 173 in May. And he was forced out of their August rematch at UFC 177 last August due to health issues during weight cutting.Gagnon sees the plus side of fighting a former champion. Theres plenty of video of him.The five-foot-five Canadian arrives on a roll, having won his last four bouts since dropping his UFC debut to Bryan Caraway in a bout that earned both men US$65,000 fight of the night bonuses. Three of his recent wins came via first-round submissions.Im on the up-and-up, Im riding a four-fight win streak and Im healthy, said Gagnon.Given Baraos recent problems, its perfect timing to fight him, he added. I wouldnt want it any other way.Gagnon has covered a lot of territory in preparing for the fight. He trains in the Toronto area, commuting between gyms in Oshawa, Toronto and Oakville.He stays with a coach in Toronto during training camp, with his fiancee coming down to visit every second weekend. Pat McAfee Jersey. he Arizona-based Dollaway (16-6) is no stranger to travel himself. He has won twice in Brazil and once in Germany since January 2013.Its nothing new for me, he said of fighting in hostile territory. I know what Im walking into. It is what it is. Im going to feed off the crowd. Itll be a great night.Its awesome to be able to go out and do what I do, and be able to make that kind of emotion for so many people and so many fans.Being part of the main event in Brazil kept him from taking part in the UFCs debut card in Phoenix last weekend. The 31-year-old Dollaway watched from the stands, before arriving in Brazil 10 pounds lighter than he normally does for fight week.I knew I had to get a little leaner, he said. The fight was going to be a much longer fight — five rounds, two extra rounds than Im normally used to going. I cant be having a bad weight cut and I just need to feel good.The 31-year-old former Arizona State star wrestler has come a long way since losing to Amir Sadollah in the final of Season 7 of The Ultimate Fighter in 2008. He has survived hip and ankle surgery and founded his own gym — Power MMA and Fitness in Gilbert, Ariz. — with fellow fighters Ryan Bader and Aaron Simpson.Bader lost to Machida (21-5) in 2012 so he has plenty of insight into the elusive Brazilian. The injuries behind him and the right people around him, Dollaway (9-5 in the UFC) has made major advances. His submission arsenal includes everything from guillotine chokes to the rare Peruvian Necktie and his striking is more dangerous each time out. And his elite wrestling skills have resulted in 29 takedowns, third most in UFC middleweight history.Ive been able to be consistent for a while, getting the right coaches, the right trainers, the right atmosphere, the right sponsors and managers, he said.Running his own gym gives him another reason to be there.Like people say if you stay ready, you dont have to get ready, he said.———Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor