Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 9 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
jokergreen0220 Offline

Drache in Ausbildung

21.04.2018 07:27
Justin Rose believes that the conditions during his first round at Augusta were the toughest he has had to content with at the M antworten

Justin Rose believes that the conditions during his first round at Augusta were the toughest he has had to content with at the Masters. John Starks Jersey . The Englishman shot a three-under par 69 to finish three shots behind clubhouse leader Jordan Spieth.And Rose feels that, if the greens firm up, nine-under may be enough to claim to Green Jacket on Sunday.In terms of the conditions, the weather conditions, Id say its the most breeze I think Ive ever played in here at Augusta, he said.2007, I think we had maybe similar conditions. We had cold, windy conditions, and because of that the low humidity really dried out the golf course and that made it incredibly tough.So barring the rain that happened this morning, I think that that was probably equally as tough as 07. Just the rain that softened up the course made it playable today.But with the forecast the next couple days maybe being as windy, I think this place is going to dry out very quickly and become much more difficult. Justin Rose shot a three-under 69 in his first round Given those tricky conditions, Rose argued that the score required to win may not be as low as some might expect.I think it wouldnt take much if the greens firm up to think that nine-under par could still win this golf tournament, added last years runner-up.You see six-under and you think, well, theres not much progress from there, but thats quite feasible at this point.Sunday looks nice, so that might be a day to play catch-up for a few guys. Who knows? But thats feasible for sure.Meanwhile, Roses fellow Englishman Paul Casey also finished on three-under but joked that playing partner Jordan Spieth had made his round look rather less impressive. Paul Casey said the timing of shots is very important after shooting an impressive 69 on his opening round It feels great, then you look at who I just played with and he made it look very average! he told Sky Sports.Casey revealed that the toughest thing, given the gusty conditions on the course, was choosing when to actually strike the ball.Pretty much everybody here knows how to play the holes, the yardage are pretty straightforward to get, he added.Its picking a time in space to pull the trigger because the difference one minute to the next, or every second with the way the wind is swirling through the trees is very difficult. The same shot executed at a different time is a drastically different result. Ian Poulter joined Paul Casey and Justin Rose on three under par Ian Poulter joined his fellow countrymen on three-under after recovering back back-to-back bogeys on 10 and 11 to birdie three of the next five holes.That was tricky out there today, you want to take care of all the par fives, he said. I played lovely on the front nine, [there were] just two or three putts for the day which were a little bit frustrating.Had I not have done that then Id have been a bit higher up the board but its a good start. Its probably one of my best starts at the Masters. Lee Westwood was pleased with his opening round after finishing one-under-par at Augusta. Lee Westwood also remarked on the wind after a first round 71.Its tough out there, the Englishman, who is still seeking his first major title, said of the swirling winds at Augusta. Very tricky.The flags, considering that there was going to be wind, they werent by any means easy, so Im delighted to be under par for the most part. Get a Sky Sports Week Pass Dont miss the Masters. Watch live on NOW TV from £6.99. No contract. Also See: Masters day one LIVE! Latest leaderboard Spieth: One of my best WATCH: Els nightmare 10 Phil Jackson Jersey . This game was inside. Adrian Peterson was missing. The stage was set for another step toward the playoffs. Willis Reed Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/bernard-king-knicks-jersey-c-16/ . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game.PORTLAND, Ore. - Damian Lillard scored 24 points, including a tiebreaking 3-pointer with 1:14 left, and the Portland Trail Blazers rallied for a 102-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday night.LaMarcus Aldridge, back after missing one game with an illness, had 22 points and nine rebounds to help the Blazers win their fifth straight.Anthony Davis had 31 points and 11 rebounds for the Pelicans, who couldnt hold a 16-point, third-quarter lead.Wesley Matthews hit a 3 to tie it at 91, and Robin Lopezs layup gave Portland its first lead of the second half with 2:23 left. Lillards 3-pointer put the Blazers in front 96-93, and they made free throws the rest of the way for the final margin.Aldridge returned after sitting out a game because of an upper respiratory illness. Portland starting forward Nicolas Batum missed his fourth straight game because of a bruised right knee.Batum had said he hoped to return in time for this game.The Pelicans were without centre Omer Asik, who is nursing a sore back. The 7-footer was averaging nine points and 10 rebounds. Alexis Ajinca started in his place.The Blazers jumped out to an 8-0 lead but the Pelicans came back to tie it at 11 on Davis basket, and the teams wrestled back and forth from there. New York Knicks Jerseys. Ryan Andersons 3-pointer for New Orleans tied the game at 35 — and touched off a 10-2 Pelicans run capped by another basket from Anderson.The Pelicans stayed in front for a 49-42 lead at the break, then came out of the locker room with a 9-2 run to go ahead 58-44.Tyreke Evans hit a 3-pointer that put New Orleans up 77-62 before the start of the fourth quarter.CJ McCollum made a 3 and Aldridge hit a long jumper that closed Portland to 85-80 with 7:24 left.Davis answered with a tip shot, but Aldridges layup on the other end kept it close and Lopezs layup narrowed the lead to 87-84 with 6:03 to go.___TIP-INSPelicans: It was the first of a four-game Western swing. ... F Luke Babbitt began his NBA career with the Blazers from 2010-2013. After a brief stint in Russia, he signed with New Orleans last February.Trail Blazers: Lillard, who got off to a slow start this season, turned it up and on Monday was selected the Western Conference player of the week. In three games last week, Lillard averaged 28 points, 4.7 rebounds and 8.7 assists.UP NEXTNew Orleans visits the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday night.Portland hosts the Chicago Bulls on Friday night. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor