Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 13 mal aufgerufen
 Deine Rasse
LHX1990 Offline

Junior Drache

25.05.2018 09:23
Also honored Tuesday with a lifetime achievement award was Jimmy Evert antworten

MIAMI -- Udonis Haslem has spent his entire NBA career in the shadows of others, without complaint.He was front-and-center Tuesday night.Haslem was among three enshrined into the Miami Sports Hall of Champions, joining U.S. womens national soccer coach Jill Ellis and former University of Miami and New Orleans Saints star Jonathan Vilma at Marlins Park. Haslem is now the longest-tenured member of the Miami Heat, going into his 14th season with the team when training camp starts later this month.When I look at the list of people that came before me -- Michael Irvin and Dan Marino, so many people -- to be mentioned in that category is an amazing accomplishment for me, Haslem said. Its an amazing honor. Im humbled, blessed, fortunate and just thankful. Never in a million years did I think Id be right here, right now.The three-time NBA champion still cherishes his childhood memories that stem from watching his heroes like Irvin and Marino -- both previous Sports Hall inductees -- play at the Orange Bowl, which was on the same plot of land where Marlins Park now sits. Haslem used to sell sodas in the stands at the Orange Bowl, a fundraiser for his basketball team at Miami High.He told that story Tuesday with a confession.For every $5 we made, I think about $3 made it back to our coach, Haslem said. The other $2, we figured it out.Vilma told a story about how he was moved up to varsity basketball at Coral Gables High and how Haslems Miami High team beat them handily. Vilma went on to focus on football, winning a national title with the Hurricanes in 2001 and then a Super Bowl with the Saints.For someone like myself, born and raised in Miami, growing up in Miami, this is one of those accomplishments ... that mean the most, Vilma said.Ellis -- who led the U.S. to the 2015 FIFA Womens World Cup title -- is a South Florida resident with ties to many coaches at the University of Miami and said she was humbled to be recognized.Im always amazed at how sport manages to bring people together, Ellis said. As wonderful as the memories have been for me on the field, its surpassed by the friendships Ive been able to make.Also honored Tuesday with a lifetime achievement award was Jimmy Evert, the father of 18-time Grand Slam champion Chris Evert, who accepted the award on her late dads behalf.The best person Ive ever known, Chris Evert said. Australia Air Max 270 Hot Punch Mens Black/Black-Hot Punch Cheap . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Australia Air Max 270 Mens Light Bone/White-Black-Hot . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.airmax270australia.com/cheap-nike-shox-australia/nike-shox-gravity.html . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Buy Air Max 90 Australia . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Air Max 2017 For Sale Cheap . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Wednesday, Ryen Russillo and Danny Kanell welcome ESPN CFB analyst David Pollack (1:30 p.m. ET), ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck (2:00) and former Bachelorette contestant Chad Johnson (3:30).Todays main topics:? Teddy Bridgewaters injury? Antonio Browns restructured dealText us at 73776 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at twitter.ddddddddddddcom/RussilloShow -- well be with you from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor