Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 11 mal aufgerufen
 Deine Rasse
LHX1990 Offline

Junior Drache

02.07.2018 05:31
they average 429 yards per game antworten

DES MOINES, Iowa -- It has been 13 years since Duffy Waldorf won a tournament. Waldorf could easily end that streak Sunday with one more proficient round. Duffy Waldorf shot a 5-under 67 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tours Principal Charity Classic. Waldorf, the only player in the field to break Sunday in both rounds, had an 8-under 136 total. Bart Bryant and Jay Don Blake were tied for second. Bryant had a 64, and Blake shot a 66. Russ Cochran was 6 under after a 67. Tom Lehman led a group of five at 5-under 139. The 50-year-old Waldorf is winless in 12 career starts on the 50-and-over tour. He took advantage of calm conditions at the Wakonda Club to post a bogey-free round after opening with a 69 for a share of the first-round lead. Waldorf won four times on the PGA Tour, the last coming at the Disney Classic in 2000 when he shot a final-round 62. "The way the course is set up and the guys in the field, theyll be plenty of guys right there who are going to make a run," Waldorf said. "I feel like I just have to play a good solid round and hopefully itll be good enough to win." Jay Haas, a three-time winner in the event, was 3 under after a 70. Points leader Bernhard Langer shot a 75 to drop 11 strokes back. Waldorf is attempting to become the third straight rookie to win on the Champions Tour. He put himself in position for his first career victory on the senior circuit with a consistent and largely mistake-free round. While fellow Friday leaders Scott Hoch and Dan Forsman fell off the pace, Waldorf had four birdies in a five-hole stretch to seize a slim lead. "Its out there. If you put the ball in the fairway, hit good approaches youve got birdie chances for sure," Waldorf said. "The key is to play well tee to green, and then hopefully roll in some birdie putts." The 50-year-old Bryant missed all of 2010-11 because of a left wrist injury that required a pair of fusions. He played sparingly on the PGA Tour last season, finishing in the top 50 just once. Bryant shot a 1-over 73 on Friday. But Bryant also avoided a bogey -- which no golfer could do in the first round -- and he birdied all four par-5s for a competitive course record. "I was in the fairway, which is key out here on all the holes because the rough is fairly penal," Bryant said. "My wedge had just been pitiful all year, and Ive worked really hard on it and Im starting to hit some really good wedge shots. My par-5 play had not been very good at all for that reason, and now Im starting to make some birdies on the par 5s." Blake also shot a bogey-free round, racking up birdies on three straight holes on the front nine. "Theres a lot of guys up there. Itll be a battle. Its fun," Blake said. A whopping 37 players were within three strokes of the lead after the opening round. That number was whittled down to nine Saturday, but it should still be a fluid leaderboard in the final round. "A 64 out here is a very good round. But it wouldnt shock me if someone shot a 63," Bryant said. "I dont have illusions of being able to go and shoot anywhere around par and have a chance. Its going to take a really good round." Fred Funk withdrew before Saturdays second round because of vertigo. Funk shot a 76 on Friday. Cheap Yu Darvish Jersey .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Cheap Steve Cishek Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Cheap Ernie Banks Jersey . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Cheap Drew Smyly Jersey .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. There will be a very familiar face in the visitors locker room at Virginia Tech on Saturday.Scot Loeffler, the Hokies offensive coordinator for the last three years of Frank Beamers tenure at Virginia Tech, is now holding the same position with Boston College. The Hokies hope to ruin his return to Blacksburg on Saturday.Its the Atlantic Coast Conference opener for Virginia Tech (1-1), and the Hokies expect to see some familiar looks from the BC (1-1, 0-1) offense.I think well see a lot of familiar things. I think he might try to change it up a little bit, but I think as far as using the same personnel for trying to get in different formations but stay with the same personnel, I think hes still going to do that type of stuff, Hokies linebacker Andrew Motuapuaka said this week.The Eagles also have the nations No. 3 defense, allowing just 180 yards per game. BC has the No. 6 rushing defense, allowing just 48 yards per game despite having played run-oriented Georgia Tech in the teams ACC opener.Under first-year coach Justin Fuente, the Hokies have had no trouble moving the ball -- they average 429 yards per game -- but they have had difficulty holding onto it with nine lost fumbles in their two first games.Still, Eagles coach Steve Addazio knows the Hokies are working on that, too.Theyve got a host of great skill players starting with their quarterback Jerod Evans, Addazio said this week. Travon McMillian, I really like the way he runs with the football. Sam Rogers I think is just an overall great player. Isaiah Ford and Bucky Hodges and Cam Phillips, just a long list of skilled players.I know theyre a tempo team. I know they want to get to the line really fast. I saw them against Tennessee. They came out of the blocks really, reaally fast and (Im) really impressed with them as a football team.dddddddddddd Theyre well-coached on both sides of the ball and special teams, so this will be a great challenge for us.Boston College has lost nine straight ACC games.---Some other things to watch when Boston College visits Virginia Tech:BALL SECURITY: Virginia Tech leads the FBS nation in fumbles with nine, including three by quarterback Jerod Evans and another on an errant snap. They need to fix that to have any chance of success.FAMILIARITY: Loefflers offense was slow going initially at Virginia Tech and has been the same for the Eagles. Boston College ranks 106th in total offense through two games, which puts a lot of pressure on the defense.RUNNING GAME: BC allows just 48 rushing yards per game, a stunning statistic considering they have already played Georgia Tech with its vaunted triple option. The Hokies, led by Travon McMillan (83 ypg), average 196 yards per game on the ground and could make a statement by having success against the Eagles.WHERES ISAIAH? The Hokies have tried to incorporate multiple receivers into their passing game, trying to keep everyone fresh and dynamic, but they havent figured out a way to minimize their best receiver, Isaiah Ford. Hes got 16 receptions in two games and is averaging 10.5 yard per reception. Thats a first down.HISTORY: The Eagles have typically been a tough matchup for Virginia Tech, winning two of the last three matchups and four of the previous 10 at Lane Stadium.---Online: The APs college football page: http://collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Hank in Twitter: www.twitter.com/hankkurzjr Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor