Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 7 mal aufgerufen
 Support
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Oberster Drachengott

14.07.2018 06:28
native trailed 2-5 in the second set before she antworten

Scott Hartnell of the Columbus Blue Jackets is sporting a great moustache this Movember, but we have to say, it would look a lot better in orange and black. Timothy Fosu-Mensah Jersey . And we would like to inform you this Mo update was taken two weeks ago, so just imagine this moustache now! An #artsy look at Scott Hartnells #Movember progress. #LetsMoJackets #CBJ A photo posted by Columbus Blue Jackets (@bluejacketsnhl) on Nov 11, 2014 at 4:13pm PST Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkins mustache is in fine form and would surely make Mother Russia proud. WATCH: #Caps captain Alex Ovechkin says he is good to go for tonights game vs NYI. #CapsIsles http://t.co/Dg2sXtsOQs pic.twitter.com/z96TBsVNi5 — Washington Capitals (@washcaps) November 26, 2014Toronto Maple Leafs Leo Komarov is going with the handlebar this year, and we fully support his decision. The #Leafs are 6-0-0 all-time when Leo Komarov scores. #TMLtalk #UncleLeo A photo posted by Toronto MapleLeafs (@torontomapleleafs) on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:21am PST Komarovs moustache reminds Kessel of a certain character in The Walking Dead. Komarovs moustache reminds Kessel of Michael Cudlitz character on Walking Dead: "Its pretty brutal. He looks about 55-yrs-old right now." — Mark Masters (@markhmasters) November 28, 2014 Kessels Komarov komparison pic.twitter.com/YYJ4XjAa1w — Mark Masters (@markhmasters) November 28, 2014Canadiens goaltender Carey Price wants to fit in with the people of Montreal so much that hes mastered the French moustache so well it rivals the stache Jean Dujardin (trust us, hes French) had in The Artist. "Cest facile de se motiver après un match comme ça."/"Its easy to get motivated after a game like that." - Carey Price A photo posted by Canadiens de Montréal (@canadiensmtl) on Nov 11, 2014 at 8:58am PST Ryan Miller of the Vancouver Canucks is also sporting a great moustache this year. The #Canucks are taking on the Montreal Canadiens in a @Movember battle (that the Habs are winning...). Check out Canucks.com/mocanucks to support the Canucks! A photo posted by Vancouver Canucks (@canucks) on Nov 11, 2014 at 3:22pm PST Ottawa Senators defenceman Chris Phillips has a pretty nice duster as well. Warm-up Pic: Chris Phillips - Leads all #Sens in moustache growth. #Movember A photo posted by Ottawa Senators (@nhlsenators) on Nov 11, 2014 at 7:04pm PST And finally, to round off the greatest moustaches this Movember comes the team effort of the Detroit Red Wings. Riley Sheahan, Luke Glendening and Gus Nyquist are all rocking great staches with Henrik Zetterbergs always amazing beard. More from the Childrens Hospital Visit. Riley Sheahan, Luke Glendening, Gus Nyquist, Henrik Zetterberg, and Coach Babcock pose with a young #RedWings fan and his mother. #IMTH A photo posted by Detroit Red Wings Hockey Club (@detroitredwings) on Nov 11, 2014 at 3:02pm PST Now for the "thanks for coming out," moustache growth choices... Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins may be the best player on the ice, but his facial hair game has always been pretty weak. Sidney Crosby talks about one of Fleurys most recent (and exciting) wins, the shootout victory over the Rangers. A video posted by Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) on Nov 11, 2014 at 8:06pm PST And we dont want to be too negative, but Jamie Benn looks more like a hipster than a hockey player with his stache, so were nominating the Dallas Stars captain for the worst moustache of the month as well. #StopDropSelfie @koryc7 @bcrossss @taylorjsummer your up! Thanks @lawtoncourtnall #MS #Muzz #GoggsOnFullForce A photo posted by Jamie Benn (@jamiebenn14) on Nov 11, 2014 at 12:21pm PST Even some of our TSN personalities are growing their Mos this month, including Jeff ONeill. Here are the boys of Leafs Lunch in their ugly Christmas sweaters! Boys are getting festive & wearing these bad boys on game days throughout the holiday season #uglyxmassweater pic.twitter.com/Oyatdjc8VI — Leafs Lunch 1050 (@LeafsLunch1050) November 27, 2014We love this years Movember monstrosities almost as much as the classic hockey moustaches of the past... almost as much. Hats off to every hockey player who grew their moustache and helped raise money for a great cause! Joel Castro Pereira Jersey . Mark Van Guilder, Austin Watson and Colton Sissons also scored for the Admirals (22-13-10), who are 2-0-2 in their last four outings, while Roussel tacked on an assist for a two-point night. Greg Pateryn scored once for the Bulldogs (20-22-4), who lost their fifth straight contest, and also assisted on Gabriel Dumonts goal. Matteo Darmian Jersey . -- Get a flow chart ready to follow the Packers quarterback situation. http://www.manutdfcsoccershop.com/c-12-chris-smalling-manchester-united-fc-jersey.aspx . - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings.QUEBEC -- Eugenie Bouchard gave Canada a 2-0 lead over Slovakia on Saturday in the Fed Cup World Group playoff tie at Laval University. It took world No. 18 Bouchard two hours seven minutes to beat No. 137 Kristina Kucova in three sets 7-6 (0), 2-6, 6-1. "I didnt play well today. I am proud the way I fought through it" said Bouchard after the match. The Montreal native started very slowly, not being able to find her rhythm, committing unforced errors and double faulting on important points. "Lack of consistency was a big issue for me today" she added. Down 0-3 in the opening set, Bouchard started winning some key rallies, and after tying the set 6-6 she won seven points in a row in the tiebreaker to take the first set 7-6. But Kucova, who never finished a season being ranked inside the WTAs Top 100, played with even more determination. Hitting winners off both sides with her two-handed groundstrokes she won the second set quickly and decisively. "I know I can play well against top players," said Kucova. "This year Ive already play 3 set matches against Flavia (Pennetta) and Alize (Cornet). Ive lost, but I know I can play at their level." Bouchard then centred herself and cruised to a 6-1 win in the final set. Earlier, Aleksandra Wozniak earned a 4-6, 7-5, 7-5 win over Janna Cepelova in the first match of the tie. Marcos Rojo Jersey. The Blainville, Que., native trailed 2-5 in the second set before she began playing more confidently off the ground, moving her opponent around the court and forcing errors from the young Slovak. "It was a difficult match," said Wozniak. "Weve never played before so I was focusing on reading her game, and this is why I was missing so much in the beginning of the match" Cepelova, ranked almost 100 spots higher than Wozniak, twice served for the match in the second and third sets but couldnt finish off the win. "I wanted to win this match so much! Ive been here for 12 days waiting for today," said Wozniak. "It was so close, and I thought Ive already won this match" Canada can secure a spot in the World Group I for 2015 in the first reverse singles match, when Bouchard plays Cepelova. The Canadians only need to win one match on Sunday to beat Slovakia for a place in the elite World Group. "But I have to play much better than today. Have to find my consistency before tomorrows match " said Bouchard. After the first match between Bouchard and Cepelova, Wozniak will face Kucova, and in doubles competition Torontos Sharon Fichman and Ottawas Gabriela Dabrowski will play Janette Husarova and Cepelova. NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor