Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 12 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
jokergreen0220 Offline

Drache in Ausbildung

09.04.2018 09:59
LOS ANGELES -- Vin Scully, one of baseballs most beloved broadcasters, will return to the Los Angeles Dodgers for a record 65th antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Vin Scully, one of baseballs most beloved broadcasters, will return to the Los Angeles Dodgers for a record 65th season in 2014. Nolan Patrick Jersey . "I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that I have always felt that I am the most ordinary of men who was given an extraordinary break of doing what I love to do at a very early age," Scully said on Friday. "I pray that Ill be allowed to do it for at least one more year. "As far as Im concerned, it could have been one line in the note sheet tonight. But I dont take any of it for granted in any way, shape or form. I know that this miracle was given to me, and I could lose it in 30 seconds between the time I leave here and go up to the booth. Im just so blessed to be doing what I love to do and full of thanks." The 85-year-old Scully said he is quite impressed by what the new ownership group has brought to the Dodgers, along with the energy fans are creating at the ballpark. The club has surged from last place in the NL West to a lead of 9 1-2 games. "I do think that the success of the team had something to do with it," Scully said. "These last 50 games, coming to the ballpark and watching them pull out some miraculous victories, it was so thrilling -- even for someone who had seen however many games Ive seen before. "It became so much exciting again and so much fun. I dont really know how I would have felt had they stayed in last place with 30 some-odd games left. I probably would have come back, anyway, because I love it so much, but this made it pretty easy. And as long as I feel the emotion, I feel like I should be here." Scully began his professional baseball broadcasting career in 1950 with the Brooklyn Dodgers, and he has called three perfect games, 25 no-hitters, 25 World Series and 12 All-Star games. With every passing year, the adoration of Dodgers fans and the city of Los Angeles has humbled him even more and made him want to continue his lifelong passion. "The thought of just suddenly walking away from all these friends in the ballpark, and this great game, and this very exciting team, and this fandom thats so thrilled with whats going on, I thought theres just no way," Scully said. "The best way that I could describe it was the night of the bobblehead, a couple of weeks ago, and they played that little tribute on the screen. And the ovation was overwhelming. I was as close to crying as Ive been in a long long time." Scully will work all Dodgers home games and road games in California and Arizona that arent nationally televised. He will call all nine innings of the teams television broadcasts on Time Warner SportsNet LA beginning in 2014, with the first three innings of each of his games simulcast on the radio. When Scully began broadcasting, the Dodgers had yet to win a World Series. Three years later, at 25, he became the youngest person to broadcast a World Series game. In 1955, he had his most memorable moment behind the microphone, as he called the Dodgers only championship in Brooklyn. "The Dodgers are overjoyed to have Vin back with the team in 2014," Dodgers Chairman and Owner Mark Walter said. "Vin IS Dodger baseball. The Dodgers, the sport of baseball and the city of Los Angeles are extremely fortunate to have him in our midst." Scully also has called Dodgers World Championships in 1959, 63, 65, 81 and 88, and he was elected the top sportscaster of the 20th century by the American Sportscasters Association. "Vin brings a unique perspective to Dodger baseball," Dodgers President and CEO Stan Kasten said. "Everyone in the Dodger family and within the sound of his voice benefits each and every time we are afforded the opportunity to hear him call a Dodger game. We are thrilled to know Jordan Weal Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Bobby Clarke Jersey .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/dale-weise-hockey-jersey/ . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. WASHINGTON -- Doug Fister did the splits while covering first base and reached backward to make a how-did-he-do-that stab of a grounder while on the mound, adding a bit of gymnastics to another pinpoint outing. No one can accuse the 6-foot-8 righty of being either ungainly or inaccurate. He won his fourth straight start Thursday, another walk-free outing of seven innings with just two runs and four hits allowed as the Washington Nationals beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-2 to complete a three-game sweep. Fister (4-1) struggled in the Nationals debut last month after missing all of April with a lat strain. He hasnt allowed more than two runs in a game since. In six starts, hes walked only two batters. "Id rather them earn it," he said, "than give it away." And earning it is that much harder with a pitcher as flexible as Fister. The college first baseman did a full split while not quite hanging on to a throw to first that would have completed a double play in the first inning. "Yeah, thats not comfortable," Washington manager Matt Williams said. For the player or the manager? "For both," Williams said. Then there was the play in the third inning, when Fister flipped himself around to rob Ben Revere of a hit up the middle -- a play that proved more valuable when Jimmy Rollins followed immediately with a double. "Hes a cat out there on the mound," reliever Tyler Clippard said. "Hes getting everything." Sounds like hes the teams unofficial "pepper" champ. "I try to do a lot of work with groundballs up the middle and try to work on reaction time," Fister said. "Being able to field my position is something I take a lot of pride in." Fisters start is the latest in whats starting to look like the tough-act-to-follow rotation expected from the Nationals this season. Jordan Zimmermann threw eight scoreless innings in the series opener Tuesday, and SStephen Strasburg fanned 11 in Wednesdays win. Jakub Voracek Jersey. Overall, the Nationals have won five of six. They have out-scored opponents 38-12 in those half-dozen games, including 19-6 in each of the three-game series against the Texas Rangers and the Phillies. Now comes a 10-game road trip to San Diego, San Francisco and St. Louis. "We have a really hard road trip coming up against some really good teams," Williams said. "Without going too far, were happy with where were at it right now and the way its gone. We have to continue to push." It would be easier if they could keep playing the Phillies, who have lost six straight, are an NL-worst 9-20 since May 5. A team meeting on Tuesday yielded nothing productive, and Rollins can already envision a possible lost season in which key players are traded away. "Its getting out of control now," Rollins said. "Weve got a chance to go out there and change that tomorrow. If not, then thats a decision theyre going to make either way. But wed like to put a streak together going the other direction. Be up in that left column, and find a way to win some games." Kyle Kendrick (1-6) allowed four runs over seven innings and walked a season-high five. He is 1-11 in his last 19 starts, has an 11-start winless streak on the road and hasnt won a day game since 2012, going 0-6 in his last nine starts in the sunshine. But the problems are team-wide. The Phillies are batting .224 over their last 29 games. "Its been time to straighten it out," Philadelphia manager Ryne Sandberg said. NOTES: With the matinee following a rain-delayed game the night before, Nationals SS Ian Desmond and Phillies OF Marlon Byrd were given a day off for the first time this season. Desmond had started every game up to Thursday, while Byrd had started all but one. ... Adam LaRoche hit a two-run homer, and Rafael Soriano picked up his 12th save for the Nationals. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor